Question

How can one extract an actions report of created in Glint per manager per country as I am trying to create a dashboard peer country and per manager and view all actions of 258 managers

How can one extract an actions  report of  created in Glint per manager per country  as I am trying to create a dashboard peer country and per manager and view all actions of 258 managers. is it possible 

Thank you 

Diamantina

3 replies

How can one extract an actions report of created in Glint per manager per country as I am trying to create a dashboard peer country and per manager and view all actions of 258 managers

Badge

Hi @diamantina.messaris Please submit your request to support@glintinc.com so that we can look into your reporting settings further in order to better assist. 

Thanks,

Jess Maguire

@diamantina.messaris I am thinking if you have adequate permissions for this, you will need to use your filters. Because I am not entirely sure what you are looking for, I am passing your question on to the right Glint expert and either they or I will get back to you shortly.

Best,

Judy