Question

How can one extract an actions report of created in Glint per manager per country as I am trying to create a dashboard peer country and per manager and view all actions of 258 managers

How can one extract an actions  report of  created in Glint per manager per country  as I am trying to create a dashboard peer country and per manager and view all actions of 258 managers. is it possible 

Thank you 

Diamantina

3 replies

@diamantina.messaris I am thinking if you have adequate permissions for this, you will need to use your filters. Because I am not entirely sure what you are looking for, I am passing your question on to the right Glint expert and either they or I will get back to you shortly.

Best,

Judy

Badge

Hi @diamantina.messaris Please submit your request to support@glintinc.com so that we can look into your reporting settings further in order to better assist. 

Thanks,

Jess Maguire

How can one extract an actions report of created in Glint per manager per country as I am trying to create a dashboard peer country and per manager and view all actions of 258 managers