Question

Team Conversation Languages

• 4 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Can a manager change the language that the team conversation will be presented in?  For example, a manager took the survey in English, but will want to present the conversation in Spanish, is that possible?

4 replies

@nicole.r.persson Happy New Year!  On the Coaching tab in Program Summary, admins set up their Team Conversation Presentation Guidance. The presentation can be available in as many languages as have been set up within your Glint platform. For each presentation page, use the Edit option to choose languages. Each language will autosave after another language is selected.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks @j_weiner unfortunately I do not see the option for languages in the edit tab and I wouldn’t know how to advise a manager on where to select different languages.

@nicole.r.persson I may be misunderstanding your question. Are you talking about directly editing from the presentation itself?

Judy

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, the function we are looking for is the ability of a manager to customize the language the Team Conversation is in?  How does the team conversation language get set up?