Question

Access previous pulse(s) data/graphs

• 25 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

Who can tell me how i can enter a previous pulse and get the relevant data/graphs from it. Just like as it is the pulse that was just becoming available

Thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jan.willem.gunnink‌ - I'm sorry for missing this.  Go to the report of interest and open the filter panel, then click on the name of the survey you are looking at.  It will drop down a list of prior surveys.  See below and let me know if this helps or if you have additional questions!

Badge

Hello,

I had a follow up question regarding this. We do  a quarterly pulse and have an individual who is not able to access live results. Since Q4 pulse is live they are not able to access Q3 data at the moment. Is there a work around for this?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @kyle.dysart - Thank you for your question. I would suggest checking with your Glint administrator within your organization. They have likely opted to disable access during the live survey administration period. If that is not the case, you can go to one of the reports and toggle to the previous survey by the dropdown. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi,

I have tries to follow instructions in order to access previous pulse surveys, but cannot find a drop down menu to search for previous surveys - see below. I am an HR resource and should have access to previous surveys.

Monica