The Advantages of Glint Surveys

• 26 July 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
  • Renowned Contributor
  • 97 replies

There are many different measures of Engagement out there.  Most involve asking a large battery of questions - about job satisfaction, intent to stay, commitment, motivation to go above and beyond, etc.

With Glint, organizations can measure the key dimensions (drivers) that impact employee engagement frequently and deliver feedback (as actionable insights) so that leaders and managers can act quickly. Glint’s real-time approach utilizes short surveys, so that measurement can be more frequent/continuous and action can be immediate, easy to implement, and sustainable.

Data from hundreds of thousands of employees across industries and cultures shows that eSat has the highest statistical correlation with all the drivers of engagement and can predict the various outcomes of engagement more accurately and reliably than the other questions. And since it’s just one question, it can be asked even on a weekly basis to measure the true pulse of the organization.

2 replies

Truly mentioned , for every successful organization its very important to work on feedback mechanism.

Where's that survey where employees have answered the 28 Nos, questions...My organization. Advised me to complete the survey through the given link. When I was trying to complete the same it's just show thanking you for participating in survey.