Solved

Session Timeouts?

• 27 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

I was wondering if the surveys had a timeout for the sessions? Our team members frequently have to take calls and if they start the survey and come back to the still open page, are they able to continue it at all? Or does it log them out after 20mins of inactivity for example? 
Thanks,

Cait

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 27 September 2022, 19:14

View original

4 replies

@CaitT This is an excellent question for support@glintinc.com.  Will you please reach out to them?
Best,

Judy

@CaitT For the record - and thanks for the suggestion - this information has been added to survey FAQs: 

09/27/2022

Explain the “timeout” function for survey takers.

Survey Kiosk: The timeout for a user taking a survey from a Kiosk site will occur after 30 seconds of inactivity and these responses are not autosaved. The client login page will display once the page is refreshed.

Dashboard: The timeout for a user taking a survey from their Glint dashboard will occur after 30 minutes of inactivity. After 20 minutes of inactivity, a pop-up dialog box will alert the user to the impending survey expiration. Responses are autosaved for users taking their survey from a Glint dashboard. 

Hi Judy,

Thank you so much for your response, is the Survey Kiosk the same as accessing the survey through an emailed link? And does a timeout trigger a “survey completion” for those who can only access the survey once?

Thanks,

Cait 

@CaitT I’m not sure that I understand your question! I want to be sure that you get the right information so please reach out to support@glintinc.com. You can share this URL with them to let them know that we have already been chatting.

Thanks,

Judy