Skip to main content

As an employee I’d like to see my own personal survey responses from previous surveys. Where can I do this? 

Hi @kristin.dugas - because Glint aggregates all data in results to ensure confidentiality, there is no storage of or follow up access to individual responses.  This is something we hear often and we understand the desire for it, and recommend tracking one’s own answers if you want to make comparisons with the overall results down the road.

@Glint_Community  Hello, I'm curious to know if the situation remains unchanged. As an employee, am I able to view my own past submissions?"

Hi @kristin.dugas - because Glint aggregates all data in results to ensure confidentiality, there is no storage of or follow up access to individual responses.  This is something we hear often and we understand the desire for it, and recommend tracking one’s own answers if you want to make comparisons with the overall results down the road.

@Glint_Community is there a way to do that from within the Glint survey, i.e could I download an excel file/pdf of my responses after completing a survey? It would be great to review my responses when we discuss the survey later down the line.

@jh_glint Each report has a share/save functionality. Are you unable to see this? What report are you looking at?

@Judy Weiner I don’t have any current surveys to be able to check, I must have missed this when completing a survey previously. I will keep a look at next time I receive one!

@jh_glint This Microsoft Learn article will help you see what you should be looking for within each report. Viva Glint's Survey reports guide | Microsoft Learn.

Please check in again if you have any questions.

Best,

Judy

As far as I understand it I’m not talking about a report @Judy Weiner , I mean as an employee when filling out a survey I would like to keep a copy of my responses for future reference.

Ohhhhhh!!!  Let me find that out for you. I haven’t been asked that before!

@jh_glint I have an answer for you!  The answer is “not really.” However, you can a) keep track of your responses as you give them (write them down) or b) ask your Glint admin to reach out to support@glintinc.com. 

Judy

Ah well, I was hoping I’d missed a button. It would be great if you could pass on that it would be a useful feature :)

Thanks for looking into it for me @Judy Weiner !

You are most welcome @jh_glint !