Question

Generic Survey Link

• 28 September 2022
  • 3 replies

I have a few questions about using a generic link for our Survey. 

• Since we will be sending the survey via the URL – do we still need a distribution list? We are worried about enabling the survey and then having it sent to everyone.

• Do we need to enable it and/or approve it in order to gain access via the URL?

• Is there a way to preview the survey without enabling it?

3 replies

@myataylormichel 

You can find good information here, however, about previewing your survey. The answer to that question is YES, the survey must be approved to send a test. You can quickly redact that after sending your test survey, however. There is also information about how to preview a survey from an email invite on this community page. 

Best, 
Judy

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi! @myataylormichel  and @j_weiner !

Is this about engagement surveys or the always on surveys? I was wondering if there is a possibility for engagement survey to send a link instead of generating comms via the platform.

@iris.dehaas Thanks for joining the conversation! I’m unsure exactly what you are asking. The best route for this question is to clarify it a bit (😎) and reach out to support@Glintinc.com. I’d love to hear what you find out because it sounds like we should consider adding this information to our guidance.

Best,

Judy