Question

Employee Login Summary Reprot

• 14 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Where can I find the employee/manager login summary report?

3 replies

@DaniaD Hi! Not sure exactly what you are looking for. Are you looking for the Executive Summary Report? Or do you want to log in as one of your managers to see exactly what feedback they have access to? If you are not a Glint admin, that would be the first stop within your organization. You can log in as one of your managers from the People feature if you are a Glint admin for your company. From there you can see whatever reports they have been permissioned for. We suggest that they all have Team Summary permissions, which will become the default manager dashboard experience as of March 5, 2022.

Hope this helps.

Judy

Hi @j_weiner I was looking to actually get manager log in data to see how many times a manager has logged into the Glint platform to view their results/reports. I am an admin, so I am aware that I can log in as a manager and access the Executive Summary Report. It was confirmed by our Glint contact that I would not have access to the log in data report and they would only be able to provide it to me upon my request.  Thank you.

@DaniaD Working on this for you!
Judy