Solved

Down csv file of results

• 11 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to download a csv file of all survey results? I am unable to find how to do so or if it is even possible to do so.

icon

Best answer by Glint_Community 12 February 2021, 12:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @wfgarrity - go to the Reports tab from your dashboard and choose which report you would like to view.  Depending on your choice you can add filters and sections.  Once it’s showing what you need, you can click the arrow and 3 sided box icon in the upper right and “download to spreadsheet” - this will open it in .csv. 

You can learn more about each report in the Training platform (you need to be logged into your Glint dashboard in order to access this platform) here: https://peopleacademy.glintinc.com/

Let me know if this helps or if you are still having trouble!

Thanks, but not what I need. We’re looking to download all individual responses, as is possible in survey tools like Qualtircs.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Ah, I see what you mean, thanks @wfgarrity -  this is a raw data export and we do perform these under certain circumstances.  I checked with your Glint Customer Success Manager who is working directly with your admin team on this request.