Question

Can Global Benchmarks be drilled down to country/region?

• 31 March 2023
  • 7 replies

When choosing a Global benchmark as our first survey, we are curious if we can then drill down to combine the results just for Canada/USA in one view… or do we have to choose North America? We have no locations in Mexico - Only Canada and USA and want to view only Canada and USA comparisons.  Also, can we see Canada/USA together or do we have to select them separately? thanks in advance

7 replies

@rcoomber Working on getting an answer for you!
Judy

Thank you @j_weiner Judy!

Hello - I am interested by the response as i’d like to get a report to show the score at country level ?

Thanks and regards

Sandrine  

@sandrine.gramusset working on an answer. Didn’t mean to lose track of this inquiry last time around.

Judy

Hi there,

I can see the global benchmark is set at 75, but is Glint able to provide benchmark numbers per specific country so when we’re drilling down we can see how we compare to the actual benchmark of that country? From my past experience due many complex reasons, different parts of the world typical rate lower or higher than the global averages… for example Japan/Korea rate significantly lower than other regions so there is no point that our teams in those countries try to rate themselves vs a global benchmark

Hi there,

Can Glint provide benchmark numbers per specific country especially Korea? 

@dongwan.roh.u6 Sorry, Korea is not an option. Our availability includes:

Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, US

Best,

Judy