This guidance was verified on October 4, 2021.
If your organization uses Glint’s Employee Lifecycle surveys, use the resources below to guide you through the configuration and change management processes. Not all resources are lifecycle-specific but all are intended to boost the Glint survey experience.
Note: Most of the community resources below are accessible only to community members who are Glint customers. If you are a Glint client, be sure you are logged into the community in order to view them.
Resources are grouped by role to provide easy access to relevant materials.
- Read about why Glint believes employee lifecycle experiences are critical to growing your business.
- Learn why surveying new hires during their first 90 days is so important.
- Read why our People Science team believes exit interviews should be part of the employee lifecycle experience.
- People Science Explains: Glint Employee Lifecycle Surveys
- People Science Explains: People Success Conversations, a proactive way to retain employees.
- Review Glint’s Manager Quick Guide for Using Feedback to Fuel Success.
- Learn and understand trend graph reporting.
The resources below will help administrators create and configure Employee Lifecycle programs in the Glint Platform.
Launching and rolling out results for an employee lifecycle program (Glint Guided Experience)
- Begin your lifecycle survey journey.
- Follow Glint’s People Science’s Six steps to understand your Lifecycle survey results (pdf below).
For All Glint Administrators:
- Introduce your employees to surveys using these sample communications templates.
- Map out your onboarding survey question plan strategy.
- Map out your exit survey question plan strategy.
- For new Glint users, find an introduction to creating survey programs.
- Use Glint’s program setup wizard to configure your survey.
Training for all Glint programs: