Team leaders share: "Why Glint"

• 22 October 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

If you want to help other people, be a manager. If done well, management is among the most noble of professions. You are in a position where you have eight or ten hours every day from every person who works for you. You have the opportunity to frame each person’s work so that, at the end of every day, your employees will go home ... living a life filled with motivators.

Clayton M. Christensen, How Will You Measure Your Life?

Team leaders are critical to the engagement and performance of their teams' members.  They are also impactful to team members’ personal wellbeing.  Managers who take advantage of Glint's software and methodology are better able to nurture a team that's happier and more successful at work.

Team leaders share: "Why Glint"

Check out this 90-second video: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/D3QTQWpfJdTJ7z8iyvoSSh?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I tried to share the link to other managers in my company but they only get a jpeg. is this asset accessible outside of the admin users?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @maybelle.davin - it is a hosted video service, similar to YouTube or Vimeo and should be accessible to anyone!  I am not sure how or why they are getting a jpeg. 

Are other community members experiencing this? Please weigh in.  If not, Maybelle, perhaps ask your IT team if it could be something to do with firewall or other security.