On-Demand Survey Training

• 19 February 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

These resources were verified on October 18, 2022.

Our training team offers weekly sessions across all time zones to support administrators, managers, and HRBPs in a live, virtual environment.  If you are a Glint customer (be sure you are logged into the community), you can review details about each of these sessions and upcoming schedules and registration links in our Glint Together Events section of the community:

9 replies

These sessions are great. Is there a way to include information and/or a link to these within the manager training page (where they see 101, 201, 301)? I would say the same for the HRBP Live/Virtual sessions so they will be easier to find. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @erin.wixson - thanks for the nice feedback!  @jgdowik and @elooy put a ton of effort into them.

I don’t think we can link to them from the Glint People Academy (the training platform you are referencing) which is why we update here.  But Jason, Ellen, you may know better!  Could we link to this post from the Manager training page? 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thanks for your feedback, @erin.wixson! We are in the process of looking at ways to incorporate references to our live virtual training offerings within the existing on demand training structure. This is included in the roadmap of changes we will be making to the GPA in the next few months. I will be sure to provide an update here once those changes are in place. Please let me know if you have any other feedback or questions in the meantime!

Hi! Is the training available only in English? I there translation into Russian, for instance?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Elizaveta Drozdova - these live virtual trainings are English only.  However, you can find much of the same material in our interactive Platform 101 which does have translations available including Russian. https://peopleacademy.glintinc.com/manager-training

Which default dashboard do these trainings show? The Team Summary dashboard or Executive Summary?

@erin.wixson  Team Summary is used in all live trainings. We are a bit behind in updating our recordings, but they are in process. If you need help with understanding the Executive Summary or any other reports, that information is found in community.

Also, on the community landing page, you will find a link to live office hours where you can also have individual questions answered.

Best,

Judy

Thank you. Can you point me in the direction of all Team Summary training and resources designed specifically for managers? Is it possible to record one of the upcoming live manager trainings in April to replace this one from 2019? Glint Standard Manager Training (vidyard.com)

Team Summary Manager dashboard On this page, in the green callout box you’ll find the Team Summary training video.

Manager Quick Guide which includes Team Summary