A Glint Engagement survey is supported by a Glint Guided Experience six-step toolkit.
Start here at the Overview page.
Journey through each step at a pace you set for yourself.
- Step 1 - Platform Setup - one-time technical setup tasks.
- Step 2 - Data Prep - set up access to the platform and prepare your employee data.
- Step 3 - Strategy - review program methodology and set up communications.
- Step 4 - Setup - dive in and configure your program.
- Step 5 - Test & Launch - confirm program readiness and then set it live.
- Step 6 - Results Rollout - put program results to work.
After completing your first Glint program, because so much of your backend details are set, subsequent programs are even easier to set up and launch. At this point, you may prefer just a reminder about the essentials - this abridged guide will be exactly what you’re looking for.