Technical Self-Support Guidance FAQs

• 8 July 2019
  • 1 reply
Technical Self-Support Guidance FAQs
Userlevel 7
Badge

This page was verified on November 10, 2021.

Overview

Always check this page for technical support questions first! In most cases, scanning this page will be the most efficient way for you to quickly find a solution to exactly what you need. These curated FAQs cover our most frequently asked support questions. 

We’ll date the FAQs so you can peruse that way; if it’s in regard to a new feature or a hot topic of the day, you’ll find it right at the top. We’ve also “hidden” the content for questions with longer answers, so you can easily scroll to find the question you need to access. Select Show Content to see those answers.

General FAQs

Can I reach this FAQ page from my Glint dashboard?

Yes, from your Glint dashboard, select the ? icon > Help & Community > type “Technical Support FAQs” into the Search box. This process is available for anyone with a Glint login, excluding employees taking a pulse.

What is the process for reaching out to support if I cannot find my answer on this page? 

You can email tech support 24/7. 

Access an email to Glint from the top of your Glint dashboard by selecting ? icon Technical Support. Or send an email on your own. Either way, use this template:

To:  support@glintinc.com

CC: Your CSM (if you have one)

Subject: <High level description>

Body:

• Clear description of incident/question.
  • User information, survey information, report information.
  • Step-by-step instructions for replication (how we get into your instance).
  • How this impacts you and desired resolution.

Hot Topic FAQs

10/14/2021

Can I resend a survey or invite a new employee that specifically asks for it?

Glint offers 2 methods for admins to resend surveys to employees within your organization:

• Send via our Resend Pulse link
    • Update this link with your Company UUID (you must change the UUID): https://app.glintinc.com/q/companyUUID#/resend-pulse. Anyone can use this link. Consider sharing the link and the instructions in your internal communications. Here’s an example:  https://app.glintinc.com/thriveods@demo/dashboard In this example, thriveods@demo = Customer UUID
    • Enter the recipient’s email address on the web page.
    • Select Email Pulse Invite. This method sends emails as follows:
      • For an employee invited to a survey, with an incomplete survey - an invitation for all incomplete surveys that an employee is eligible for.
      • For an employee invited to a survey, with a completed survey - an email stating they have no active surveys.
      • For an employee neither invited or with active surveys - no email. 
  • Navigate to Configure > People > Select an Employee > Actions > Send Pulse > Select Pulse > Send > Confirm Send. If the user has completed their survey, they will be directed to the Thank You window.

10/14/2021

Can an employee retake their survey?

For programs that have the Allow Pulse Resubmission feature enabled, employees can use the link in their survey invite to initiate a retake. They will be directed to the Thank You page where they will see the message below. You may want to remind them that all responses previously submitted will be deleted. To resubmit their survey, they simply select here to restart their survey.

The Thank You page provides the link for employees to retake a survey.

For admins to enable Allow Pulse Resubmission for a program (before or during a Live survey), navigate to Configure > Pulse Programs > Select the program > Program Setup > switch Allow Pulse Resubmission to Yes.

10/14/2021

I’m trying to take a survey and I’m having trouble using the link. What can I do?

Try one of these solutions:

• Close and reopen your browser, then try accessing the survey.
  • If you’re receiving an “unsupported browser” message, see the question below.
  • Consider taking the survey from a mobile device. Glint supports both iOS (Safari) and Android (Chrome).

9/25/2021

It appears that my browser is no longer supported. What browsers does Glint support?

As of September 25th, 2021, Glint no longer supports Internet Explorer and users will not be able to access the platform or survey(s) with this browser. You will receive an “unsupported browser” message when attempting to access Glint via Internet Explorer or any other unsupported browser.

If you see only a blank page, your browser is supported but the version you are using is outdated.

To try a new browser, select Get Started within the email you received then select Copy Link. Then open a different browser and paste the copied link into the address bar. Browsers that Glint supports include:

• Microsoft Edge
  • Google Chrome
  • Safari
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • iOS - Safari (mobile)
  • Android - Chrome (mobile)

Use this Glint Browser Support Community resource for a complete list of supported browsers.

If these tips do not resolve the issue, reach out to support@glintinc.com and we will be happy to help. Please include the following information:

• Device (make and model)
  • Browser
  • Browser version
  • Screenshot of the error message and/or the blank page

10/14/2021

What happens if an employee clicks on the link for a survey they have already completed?

If a employee clicks on the link from their survey invite and see the Glint Thank You page, this means they have already completed their survey and no further action is required.

10/14/2021

How do my leaders gain access to survey results?

Clear internal communications are key. Be sure that managers and other team leaders are aware of when and if they will receive access to their Glint dashboard. For guidance on a results rollout strategy, see this Post Pulse Rollout FAQ in our community.

11/10/2021

Can I make edits to my live survey?

Yes, some items can be edited while your survey is live. See this Making Live Survey Changes resource in our Community. 

1 reply

can’t find “gender, generation, etc” in filter.