Question

Survey Email Address Configuration

• 27 May 2022
  • 1 reply

We’d like the ability to customize the ‘from email address’ when sending surveys out to employees. Our employees are well versed in phishing recognition, and many have flagged our initial surveys as potential spam. 

In place of the existing email address (Glint <survey@mail.us1.glintinc.com>) we’d like to propose that the following is available: (Glint Survey<survey@[yourdomain.com]).

That change would increase confidence in user response to surveys, and simplify setup for configuration teams, who can add their domain, rather than whitelisting the glintinc.com domain.

Please let me know if anyone has found a way to manage this to date, if not, I’ll push forward with a roadmap enhancement request. 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @marquette - Thanks for your question. Good news! You do have some options for customizing the email ‘from’ address. I would suggest working with your Glint CSM, if you have one, or reaching out to support@glintinc.com and one of our technical success members can help you look at alternatives. Thanks!