Solved

Report focus areas/actions content

• 20 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Dear Glint Community,

How do I get a report with the focus areas per team? I would like to see the content of the actions. At the moment, I can only see some statistics. 

Thank you,

Maria

icon

Best answer by cclements20740 21 May 2021, 23:31

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hi @maria.torres  - Thank you for your question. If you are a Company Admin, you can download the Focus Areas Usage Reporting report under Configure. If it is a People Goal, the report will show you the Action Area, Description, # of Action Items/Key Reports, among other specifics. If you are not in the Company Admin role, you can export the Focus Area Overview report for more details that aren’t shown on that page, but of course, only reporting for the population you have access to. Does this help?

Is there a report that details the action items under the focus areas?

There isn’t a way I am aware of where you can pull the action item content into a report; the reporting at best will only indicate the total number of action items and the # completed by Focus Area. This is an enhancement I’ve requested a few times now. Wondering if there is any update...

Userlevel 1

This is definitely a request that we receive often (a report that shows the Action Items). I would love to see Glint provide an enhanced version of this report.