Question

Rating scale 1-5

• 28 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi! We are currently working with a survey that has a scale from 1-5 and we want to migrate this survey to Glint but in order to track improvements with previous ones we need to keep decimals in results : (4.45 vs rounded results).

We understand that in the platform dashboards this is not possible, but we were wondering if the results could be exportable to Excel so that we calculate final avgs by area with a pivot table (Only with name of the area, not the name of the person so that we keep confidentiality). 

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Paula.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @pdufour - yes, you can absolutely export to excel (well, .csv, and then save to excel).  Choose your report (I typically use Overall Results) and in the upper right click the icon of a downward facing arrow pointing into a box.  This will download the full report into sets of columns broken out by question/team/manager depending on the sections you’ve included in your dashboard report.

However, the scores are all still whole numbers, we do not in the export see any with additional decimals. 

I hope this helps!

Hello, Thanks very much for your answer! Unfortunately we downloaded a report but it shows the area and the results for each category. What we need is to export a spreadsheet with all answers (without names, just the area of the person) in order to calculate overall results by area with exact values (decimals). 

Is this possible?

Paula.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Oh, I see, like individual scores but without the names?  I’m afraid Glint only provides results in aggregate.  I will ask our Customer Success and Technical Support teams if there are ever cases in which we can pull individual scores for clients.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi again @pdufour - I am taking this offline with our Support team to assist; watch your email as I am pushing this to a ticket on your behalf.

Hi, Thanks very much for the answer. Sure! I wait for the email then. 

Regards,

Paula.