Question

Question library

Badge

Is there a way I can download the 2019 question library to an excel file?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi again @rosie.scannell3362 - I answered too soon.  We always recommend viewing the library questions in the platform to ensure you're not using outdated terminology or categories.  

Badge

Good to know. Thanks Brigid!

Userlevel 2
Badge

I think there's value in being able to export your question library to excel for an easier experience to review, rearrange and plot out question changes when working with leadership. Showing the questions already available and any custom questions added within the Glint library is unfortunately not a smooth experience... scrolling up and down through the long list or searching one by one .. not an efficient use of time. I help support multiple HR Business Partners and would love to get a question export for planning sessions.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I agree with Jenn! It would be helpful to be able to export for the reasons listed above.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Can't agree more. Hope this feature becomes available soon!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’d love to be able to download the question library to have a discussion with my leaders. At times, it’s not convenient to go back and forth between screens to see what’s necessary. If the concern is to ensure we are using the most recent questions, rest assured I’d download them before going into my meetings.

Badge

Also agree on this - it would be great if we could download the question library to be able to share with stakeholders who don’t have admin access to the platform.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @rosie.scannell4499 @jennifer.locke @hannah.petrie @susannasu @sherrell.collins @tom.dove-wallington - great news! This is on our near roadmap! If you haven’t already, feel free to review the recent Quarterly Roadmap Review session, which you can find here. This feature was discussed around 13:51 in. Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all - any updates here? 

Hi,

I was wondering if you are considering to add in the export feature the availability (or not) of external Benchmarks for the questions.

For us it’s an important insight to consider while in the process of building a survey and deciding which questions to include. 

Thanks

Userlevel 1

Hi all - any updates here? 

Really keen to be able to download - my stakeholders are beyond frustrated having to review on screen 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all! Just an update here - you are able to download the question library to a .csv (Excel) file via Configure > Question Library > Download. Hope you find this helpful! @Michele Madden @adam.perrow 

Hello, I am trying to share details of the leadership questions with my CPO, but can’t see the question library as shared above. Can any one help?