Skip to main content

i dont see the survey results of my team, i have a team of 18 people , but when i click, In only see the results of the last 2 surveys COvid and the one done last December.  Can you send me the link to the survey of August for my team

Hi Marisol - I will message you to resolve!

I dont see the survey results as well for our company for the survey last May 2020

@Venus Montes can you please let us know your email address and we can contact you shortly?  Thank you!

@Venus Montes can you please let us know your email address and we can contact you shortly?  Thank you!

will message u thanks

Hi @Venus Montes - Cognizant will be rolling out access for all managers that had enough responses later today - hopefully you will be receiving communications on this then. If you do have any further queries on this, please do email us at support@glintinc.com.

Hello,

I am running store 133 and do not have any reports in my screen to view.  How can I gain access to Meijer 133?

Hello,

I am running store 133 and do not have any reports in my screen to view.  How can I gain access to Meijer 133?

Hi @dana.compton! I will reach out to our Meijer contact to follow-up with you directly to resolve your access issue. Thank you!

Replies like “will message u” or “I will reach out” are no good for a FAQ.  Thousands of people come here looking for an answer, so providing a secret answer on a private backchannel to just one customer at a time is useless to the vast majority of us.    You need to provide an answer that generically helpful.  

Here is an example:

“To see the results of your team’s survey, login to glintinc.com and click on the My Pulses link.
If there are survey results available, they will appear in a box at the top entitled “My Pulse Results”.
|If there is no such box, then the survey may not have closed yet, or you may not have received a sufficient number of responses.   Click on “Status” to see the reason.”

^That example is entirely fictitious, but it would be really good if the UI DID in fact give some indication of why there are no results available. There should be a status button we can click.   There should be a message explaining the survey is still open, so results will be available only after it closes on yyyy-mm-dd.   Instead we get a blank UI wih no usable links and a paucity of information.