Solved

i dont see the survey results of my team, i have a team of 18 people , but when i click, In only see the results of the last 2 surveys COvid and the one done last December. Can you send me the link to the survey of August for my team

• 31 August 2020
  • 8 replies

i dont see the survey results of my team, i have a team of 18 people , but when i click, In only see the results of the last 2 surveys COvid and the one done last December.  Can you send me the link to the survey of August for my team

icon

Best answer by mmerkel 31 August 2020, 16:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Badge

Hi Marisol - I will message you to resolve!

I dont see the survey results as well for our company for the survey last May 2020

Badge

@Venus Montes can you please let us know your email address and we can contact you shortly?  Thank you!

@Venus Montes can you please let us know your email address and we can contact you shortly?  Thank you!

will message u thanks

Badge

Hi @Venus Montes - Cognizant will be rolling out access for all managers that had enough responses later today - hopefully you will be receiving communications on this then. If you do have any further queries on this, please do email us at support@glintinc.com.

Hello,

I am running store 133 and do not have any reports in my screen to view.  How can I gain access to Meijer 133?

Badge

Hello,

I am running store 133 and do not have any reports in my screen to view.  How can I gain access to Meijer 133?

Hi @dana.compton! I will reach out to our Meijer contact to follow-up with you directly to resolve your access issue. Thank you!

Replies like “will message u” or “I will reach out” are no good for a FAQ.  Thousands of people come here looking for an answer, so providing a secret answer on a private backchannel to just one customer at a time is useless to the vast majority of us.    You need to provide an answer that generically helpful.  

Here is an example:

“To see the results of your team’s survey, login to glintinc.com and click on the My Pulses link.
If there are survey results available, they will appear in a box at the top entitled “My Pulse Results”.
|If there is no such box, then the survey may not have closed yet, or you may not have received a sufficient number of responses.   Click on “Status” to see the reason.”

^That example is entirely fictitious, but it would be really good if the UI DID in fact give some indication of why there are no results available. There should be a status button we can click.   There should be a message explaining the survey is still open, so results will be available only after it closes on yyyy-mm-dd.   Instead we get a blank UI wih no usable links and a paucity of information.