Solved

i dont see the survey results of my team, i have a team of 18 people , but when i click, In only see the results of the last 2 surveys COvid and the one done last December. Can you send me the link to the survey of August for my team

• 31 August 2020
  • 5 replies

i dont see the survey results of my team, i have a team of 18 people , but when i click, In only see the results of the last 2 surveys COvid and the one done last December.  Can you send me the link to the survey of August for my team

icon

Best answer by mmerkel 31 August 2020, 16:59

Hi Marisol - I will message you to resolve!

View original

5 replies

Badge

Hi Marisol - I will message you to resolve!

I dont see the survey results as well for our company for the survey last May 2020

Badge

@Venus Montes can you please let us know your email address and we can contact you shortly?  Thank you!

@Venus Montes can you please let us know your email address and we can contact you shortly?  Thank you!

will message u thanks

Badge

Hi @Venus Montes - Cognizant will be rolling out access for all managers that had enough responses later today - hopefully you will be receiving communications on this then. If you do have any further queries on this, please do email us at support@glintinc.com.