Question

How can we download the questions in a survey into an excel, word or pdf?

• 4 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Download report with the questions in a survey into a word doc, excel or pdf

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @niranjan.joseph  - to clarify, are you trying to do this prior to survey send?  Or are you wanting to see the results in conjunction with the question?

Badge

I would like to download the results in conjunction with the question

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks for the clarification, @niranjan.joseph - you can view the full question text with results if you download the executive summary report as a PDF.

Badge

@bclover. I followed your recommendation. Unfortunately the executive summary report in PDF does not show the full question text.

Badge

@niranjan.joseph The executive summary report should include a section called “Scores” which lists the scores and full question text for all questions. Oracle’s survey set-up includes a lot of question aggregates (a group of questions grouped together), so that may explain why you are not seeing the question text as a default. I recommend scrolling to this section and selecting “Ungrouped” 

Once you select Ungrouped, you should see the Scores section update to include the question text You can then export to PDF if you like. 

Badge

What is the best way to export a full question list prior to launching a survey? No responses/scores needed!