Favorability rate vs score

• 13 August 2020
  • 5 replies

why the favorable rate is 100% but the scores only have 81

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @amy.huang !  This is because all of the scores were 4 or 5 - ratings that the algorithm considers favorable.  So while the score may not have been 100, 100% of respondents gave a favorable rating.  Learn more about engagement and favorability in this video and article

When it is said ‘Overall database’, does it mean Top quartile or top decile?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @hensab - Thank you for your question! I commented on this post requested some additional context for your question. Are you referring to the high performing benchmark suite or something different? Looking forward to connecting and helping with your question!

Hi there!

I had a question on favorability and average scores - is there a way to obtain the breakdown?

Specifically, we had the following question, and it would be meaningful if we could have the % breakdown for each option i.e.

X% of employees selected Significantly Worse,

X% of employees selected Worse

X% of employees selected No Change

X% of employees selected Some Improvement

X% of employees selected Significant Improvement

How is work-life balance in your department now in light of actions taken over the last 6 months?Significantly Worse, Worse, No Change, Some Improvement, Significant Improvement

Thanks in advance!

@jeanchua In this case, it would be better to have used a single/multi-select question.

We can't provide the percentages of employees who answered specific options on our rating scale items - it only reports out in average score or favorability. In the future, when you want to home in on this kind of information, use the single/multi-select question.

Best,

Judy