Question

favorabili scors.

• 12 August 2020
  • 3 replies

I am trying to download the favorable, neutral and unfavorable scores by category.  I can see the scores by hovering over the bar, but have not been able to figure out how to download.  Is this possible?  If so, how do I do it?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks @EmilyBlumhardt and @susanl.purdy - If you’d like to submit this as a request to the product team, please do so along with the use cases described by accessing your platform, select the “?” icon, and choose Give Feedback. While we do encourage in-platform use as much as possible, we’re always interested in understanding where export capabilities would better support teams.

In the interim, the Comments report might help your managers do this in an alternative way.  They can filter by team and/or sentiment to get an at-a-glance (and exportable) view of which items are more positively or negatively balanced and get deeper into how the questions were answered.

Same need here - our leaders want to get deeper into how the questions were answered and are frustrated that they can SEE the favorability numbers but can’t export to report or use outside of the platform, especially where a leader might oversee several teams or locations.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @susanl.purdy - two of my teammates tested this and we think the answer is no, unfortunately, but can you please clarify what you mean by category (are you talking about question?) and which report, specifically you want to do this for?  We’ll double check!