Solved

Exporting Comments

• 24 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi!

Is it possible to export comments? into excel We created a survey that asked team members to leave their contact information if they would be interested in partaking in a forum and I need to extrapolate that information.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by joddo 24 April 2019, 02:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @kaitlyn.taulbee‌ - from the Comments Report (Reports-->Comments), in the upper right you'll see an 3/4 box with a downward arrow. You're able to download the comments into a csv file from there. I hope this helps!

Badge

In the example above, the requestor wants to contact respondents. The standard comment report export does not include user email, or any other attributes that may be of interest. How do you customize & export the comments report to include raw user data/attributes?

Thank you! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @thartline - the user above asked respondents to include their contact information voluntarily within the comment itself.  It would breach confidentiality to include identifying information about users leaving comments as part of the data export so that information is not part of the report.  Am I misunderstanding your question?