Question

Downloading Option for Alerts

• 12 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Curious if there is a way to download all of the alerts from a survey in one ppt?  I could not find this option on the site like I have for other reports.  Anyone find a solution for this

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks Brigid.  We would like to explore this option as we would be using the alerts with many of our senior leaders including the Board (who would not have access to the site). 

Badge

I agree @bcolver -- this feature would be extremely helpful! It’s difficult to share the alerts with those who need them in a format that isn’t chaotic. 

I agree that being to export an alerts report would be very helpful.  That would enable us to send alerts to the relevant HRBPs.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi Valerie!  There is not an export for alerts, but we are open to hearing about the use case if it's a feature that you think would be important to consider on the roadmap.  I asked my Customer Success Manager colleagues if there is a workaround and they say they have typically used screenshots to report on alerts when needed.

Badge

Agreeing with the other posts - this would be hugely helpful for HRBPs, the Board, CXO teams etc.  Cross tabs are very helpful.  Any idea if this will ever get added to the roadmap? 

A reasonable workaround that I just discovered is to just copy and paste them into Word or another program.