We are excited to deliver a Single Sign On option for community members who have access to their organization’s Glint dashboard. This method of access will be available as of July 25, 2020. For those of you who used SSO with our prior community site, this process will work similarly. See below for step by step guidance to using the SSO login approach.
Option 1: From the Glint dashboard
- Log into your Glint account.
- Click “?” in the upper right corner, then Help & Community.
- You will be directed to the Community in a logged in state. Your avatar (an image if you’ve loaded one or your initials) will appear in the upper right corner of the screen indicating that you are logged in.
Option 2: From the community site
- From any page in the community, click Login in the upper right corner.
- Choose Login with Glint.
- Enter your Glint account credentials (the information you would use to log into your Glint dashboard).
You will be redirected back to the community in a logged in state.
Option 3: No SSO
Don’t want to use SSO? No problem. You can continue using username/password to log into the Glint community if that’s more convenient for you.